1. newly made or obtained: fresh footprints.
2. recently arrived; just come: fresh from school.
3. new; not previously known, met with, etc.; novel: to uncover fresh facts; to seek fresh experiences.
4. additional or further: fresh supplies.
6. retaining the original properties unimpaired; not stale or spoiled: Is the milk still fresh?
7. not preserved by freezing, canning, pickling, salting, drying, etc.: fresh vegetables.
Or fresh as in new and – for us – this whole thing is. Out to Lunch is a dream for my wife Emily and I (Matt). We want to do great food for people that’s fresh vibrant and good to eat. More vegetables and less meat. Bright colours for your eyes with great tastes to match.
There’s plenty of parties and weddings we’ve catered for in the past but we’re proud to be doing our first proper gig this coming weekend.
It’s for ‘Kickstarter entrepreneurs’ and purveyors of fabulous trousers HebTroCo on the 9th of April at the Birchliffe Centre in Hebden Bridge. Details here.
See you there!
Matt & Emily